Scope of performance
Our Automatic Control Compact Model Playground is an “all-in-one” compact model. The new version 3.0 provides eight different plants and thus allows the user to carry out many experiments. Like in a real experimental environment the experiments can easily be configured by setting jumpers.
The Automatic Control Compact Model Playground offers the following features:
- Eight plants with and without compensation:
- Speed (can alternatively be used as P-T2 – or P-T3 – plant)
- Temperature (P-T3 – plant)
- Pressure (P-T1 – plant)
- Light (P-T0 – plant)
- Filling level (I-plant)
- Position (I-T1 – plant)
- Flow control (P-T1-Tt – plant)
- User-defined plant
- Available controller types:
- Freely configurable PID controller
- Two-position-controller with/without hysteresis
- Three-position-controller (symmetric)
- Three-position-controller (asymmetric)
- General-purpose signal generator for generating various testing signals (step, pulse, ramp, sinus)
- Activating disturbances
- Scalable display of all momentary values and time responses with the possibility of grafic analysis (e. g. for inflectional tangent methods) and the saving of curves for later processing.
- Alternatively standard or endless simulation
- Selectable German/English user interface
- Comprehensive online help
Our introductory video illustrates the handling.
Thus the Automatic Control Compact Model Playground is suited very well as a supplement or an alternative to our proven automatic control compact models.
All on the playground available plants are internally realized as superblocks for our block-oriented simulation system BORIS. So they can be used in BORIS for simulations independently of the automatic control playground and users with a BORIS-license can customize them (e. g. by changing transfer coefficients or time constants), if needed.
|Automatic Control Playground 3.0 (English)|
|Regelerentwurf nach Ziegler/Nichols mit der Regelungstechnik-Spielwiese (German)|
|Download demo version (German)|
|Number of users||1||10||copy license|
|Automatic control compact model „Playground“||195,00||580,00||290,00|
Please refer to our price lists for current prices of all products!