Scope of performance
Our Automatic Control Compact Model Playground is an “all-in-one” compact model which provides six different plants and thus allows the user to carry out many experiments. Like in a real experimental environment the experiments can easily be configured by setting jumpers.
The Automatic Control Compact Model Playground offers the following features:
- 6 plants with and without compensation:
- Speed (can alternatively be used as P-T2 – or P-T3 – plant)
- Temperature (P-T3 – plant)
- Pressure (P-T1 – plant)
- Light (P-T0 – plant)
- Filling level (I-plant)
- Position (I-T1 – plant)
- Available controller types:
- Freely configurable PID controller
- Two-position-controller with/without hysteresis
- General-purpose signal generator for generating various testing signals (step, pulse, ramp, sinus)
- Activating disturbances
- Scalable display of all momentary values and time responses with the possibility of grafic analysis (e. g. for inflectional tangent methods) and the saving of curves for later processing.
- Alternatively standard or endless simulation
- Selectable German/English user interface
- Comprehensive online help
Our introductory video illustrates the handling.
Thus the Automatic Control Compact Model Playground is suited very well as a supplement or an alternative to our proven automatic control compact models.
|Regelerentwurf nach Ziegler/Nichols mit der Regelungstechnik-Spielwiese (German)|
|Download demo version (German)|
|Number of users||1||10||copy license|
|Automatic control compact model „Playground“||195,00||495,00||247,50|
Please refer to our price lists for current prices of all products!